× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

I am 27 now and played RS

It is crazy this game has remained relevant RuneScape gold through the years.It's so easy to get into it and there is something attractive about the blend of simplicity and depth. I played with it back but stopped about a year last year, then reinstalled it. It was immediately familiar after more than a decade away.I got a year of membership for the birthday in 4th grade. Had my friend Tim over and neither of us had seen the members of matters. Doing agility has been straight up magical. Such times.

Good for them. I'm surprised they haven't ported it to tell the truth, whenever they can get it on 28, that just seems like a no-brainer. Someone asked how it would work on Nintendo Switch the mobile version has signature controls along with the Switch has a touchscreen display, so it could work. They do a good deal of free subscriptions via twitch prime. I wonder how many that accounts for. They might not get the cover but they still get cash. Plus those people might drag in friends with or without prime. Should benefit them a fantastic deal instead of look like a broken statistic.

They released a characteristic of buying membership with in game money, I got by just pawning my junk on the ge a few months free. No $ have to have had a lot of crap! On OSRS, cash is hard to earn in F2P and two weeks of membership costs. Out of killing a cow It's possible to find a 137gp hide. You would have to kill 44,118 cows (or even 3,151 per day of membership) and bank after every 28 to maintain a membership. It's a lot easier to generate income although bonds are around 25m. Killing chickens is 1.8m/hour if you think that the wiki, so you can you can sustain membership by murdering cows for an hour a day.

Nostalgia. I am 27 now and played this game when I was a teenager. It's been nearly a decade since I stopped and I still remember so many details vividly. I tried quitting a few times to no avail during my teens. I am surprised I managed to buy OSRS gold to permanently quit 10 decades ago. I'm ecstatic I quit although it was addicting. I started out as a skiller however in the end I went around shittalking and just played with castle wars.

#1095 by MMOexpsitefans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds